All the code is stored in this parameter Block in the geoCodingParameter worksheet.
The code blocks very roughly correspond to some of the object structures used in the application
Here is how these structures are used
- a VizMap is a container object for all that follows.
- a Spot holds a single Google Map marker. There will be one of these for each unique SpotID in your input data.
- an Item is a single row of data. There will be on of these for each row in your input data. There can be multiple Items with the same SpotID.
- a map is a Google Map Object, this can also be a Google Earth Object depending on the provider.
- InfoTabs are a collection of tabs associated with each item. Each Item has a single collection.
- Tabs are the individual tab views for each infoTab. There will be as many of these for each item as you sepcified in VizMap Tabs
- Info elements are a collection of document elements as referenced in the VizMap Element positioning
- Selections are the currently selected tab in any info window
- Tables and charts are the content associated with the current selection. They consist of Google Visualization Tables, TableViews and charts as well as some other content. They are displayed according to how you have setup VizMap Element positioning