There are so many Apps Script projects out there where the source code is published on Github, but it’s hard to find what you want. Whether it’s a library, an example of an add-on, how to use an advanced service, or just see who is working on what. I fugured it would be nice if we had a searchable visualization of everything that’s public.
It’s here https://scrviz.web.app
Visualization of apps script projects
The detailed view looks like this
And you can filter on many things
There are tooltips on every text item, which will give you addition information and link to the github projects
And various other tips. Try the app – https://scrviz.web.app to see more.
The detailed view is toggled on an off with the tree symbol on the App toolbar
and the filtering menu is available from the hamburger on the App toolbar
I’ll be writing up how this was built in follow up posts.
You’ll find the client here
All about scrviz
How to get on there
All you need to do it push a public project to git hub, and make sure it includes your appscript.json. The data gets updated every couple of days.
- 4 ways to customize scrviz info card behavior
- Apps Script Vizzy – new views, searches and filtering examples
- Direct scrviz link to your Apps Script github repo, project or owner
- Enrich your developer profile on scrviz
- Enrich your scrviz repo profiles and drive traffic to your website or blog
- Find an Apps Script library id in 10 seconds with scrviz
- Find and clone Apps Script projects from github directly into the IDE with scrviz
- Google gapi, Vue and Vuex together
- More scrviz updates to help you enrich your profile and repos
- Searching and cataloging Apps Script projects on Github
- Showcase your Apps Script work and get hired via vizzy
- Vizzy github data open access – how to build something with Apps Script