NOTE: ScriptDB is now deprecated. Please take a look at Database abstraction with google apps script for alternatives.
The versatile scriptDB
- Every project can have its own scriptDB, which hold persistent data, accessible as you choose.
- There are no Tables (this is a noSQL database) and querying is done by example. Use data attributes to separate your data into ‘silos’.
- Along with the Google Content Service, You can use scriptDB to serve data in ‘RESTful’ way – in other words with no server required
- A VBA API for scriptDB
- Using scriptDB
- Tracking activity with ScriptDB
- scriptDB as a lockbox
- using scriptDB to enable proxy oAuth
- tracking activity with scriptDB
- scriptDB and content service as a REST server
- silo manager for scriptDB
- Using data from multiple scriptDB
- Locking down scriptDB
- Big arrays and scriptDB
For more like this see From VBA to Google Apps Script.
Join our forum, follow the blog or follow me on Twitter to ensure you get updates when they are available.
Much of the code referred to here is the mcpher library. You can find out how to include it in your project here.