All the code and content on this site is free to use and redistribute
- You may re-use or distribute anything on this site as you wish, with appropriate acknowledgement under a creative commons share-alike license.
- Please tell us on the forum of any interesting things you have developed. I will add a link to your site if you want, or publish articles of interest in the guest post section.
- Whenever you use something from this site, in posts, or in projects or code, please add an link and an acknowledgement to where you found it mentioning; Bruce McPherson, desktop liberation, http://www.mcpher.com
- Occasionally I will have used or adapt some open source snippets that have been published elsewhere. Please carry forward any such acknowledgements and respect the original authors’ usage comments and license.
Support the site
It’s a lot of work to maintain a site like this. If you find it useful and wish to support it, you can do so by buying my book, or video course.
You can preview Going Gas on Google Books on O’Reilly.
- If I have the time, I will try to answer your questions on our forum.
- If anything doesn’t work the way you expect .. sorry about that.
- If you wish to contribute code, improvements, bugfixes, articles, comments to this site, or simply to connect, I would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact me on our forum or follow me on Twitter
- If you have found this site in any way useful, participation will help improve the content and reach of this site. Please +1 the site, add a link to other forums referencing articles, comment on the blog, take an RSS feed, and mention us on any social platforms you use.